PUERTO DEL ROSARIO
- From 25 September to 7 October, Fiestas del Rosario (Ntra Sra. del Rosario)
- 12th October, Fiestas of Puerto Lajas (Ntra. Sra. del Pino)
- Marea Sound Festival
- 18 October, Fiestas of Ampuyenta (San Pedro Alcántara)
- From 22 September to 19 October, San Miguel Arcángel (Tuineje)
- Commemoration of the 278th Anniversary of the Battles of Cuchillete and Tamasite, within the festivities of San Miguel Arcángel.
- 10th of October, Performance in Tarajalejo
- 11th of October, Performance in Tiscamanita
- 12th of October, Landing of the English on the beach of Gran Tarajal.
- 13th of October, Pilgrimage in honour of San Miguel Arcángel in Tuineje
- 20th of October, "Cantata", Cantares de Tamasite y del Señor San Miguel (Tuineje)
- From 17th to 20th October, Santa Marta (Costa Calma)
- 25th and 26th of October X International Blues Festival. The festival, organised by the Department of Culture, reaches its twelfth performance with the aim of raising awareness of this musical style and bringing it closer to all kinds of audiences, for the dates of 25th and 26th October with the participation of different national and international bands, as well as local bands from the islands. Spectators will be able to enjoy a programme of Concerts, Workshops, Blues in the Street, Masterclass, Gastroblues, etc.
- 12 and 13 October, Gossiping. The Department of Culture of the City Council of La Oliva, work to promote culture, especially Circus and Dance, as a means of growth, approach and education, valuing the local heritage and the mix of traditions. Part of this continues to be the methodology used for the festival.